martes, 2 de octubre de 2007

Not so lucid dreams

This must be the third or fourth time I start my blog, I promise myself every time I won't erase it, but somehow at the end I always do. I do hope this one it's the last time I have to go through all that registration process, it's pretty boring.
Here I am, again, in another country, going back to university, learning to study again.
Before leaving my country for one year for the second time, I knew it was going to be hard.
I love being here, go "fietsen", see how people go crazy in coffees and coffeeshops, even though it rains as if someone wants to disappear Nederlanders, it's a nice place.
I think I am ok, I buy myself that.
But my dreams sometimes betray me; they wake up at 4.00 a.m. And it really sucks, it's wasted time, since I cannot do anything at all, I kept thinking and wondering if what I saw could become true or is already true and I don't know about it... yet.
Does a person well-being is in direct relationship with what happens to his/her "ex"? Or someone else’s? When did welfare began to be a comparison and become so relative? When did we start to do in a personal level what many worldwide organizations do?
And the most important... how to stop this hideous comparison?
I just hope my dream isn't true, and if it is, there's nothing I could do about it.

No hay comentarios: