miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2007

Apples and REC

There I was, during the coffee break, reading the article I should have read the day, almost everything is highlighted, and then D guy comes and starts talking to me, I cannot answer because I have half of an apple in my mouth (I should have taken smaller bites, I know), so I nood and point at the apple, he realises I cannot speak, and is so gentle not to mention it but continues talking. I manage to swallow that half of an apple, and actually start talking and just then coffee break is over, he goes to take a seat somewhere else, I am still holding the other half of that apple with this big smile in my lips.
Between the apple and D guy I forgot about the REC framework and land contamination. It looks like a good article, however it assumes that opinions from "scientific experts" is something we have to take as "correct", and doesn't point out the importance of time (lines) if we want to say something is correct.
So far, so good, I am loving it here.

No hay comentarios: